Last week was "Senior Night" at MHS.
Which means it was their last home game, so it was Heidi's last game at MHS.
Heidi did AWESOME...even though they didn't pull off the win.
Which means it was their last home game, so it was Heidi's last game at MHS.
Heidi did AWESOME...even though they didn't pull off the win.
I think it was kind of sad for my mom to watch her "baby" be done. She has watched MANY MANY MANY Volleyball games over the years & I can't believe Heidi is graduating!
She gets to sit on the field this year at Graduation, as Heidi is her 7th & last to graduate!
It was also "Alumni Night" & they invited all V-ball alumni to come back & watch the game & eat treats & play a game afterwards. It was fun to see all of my V-ball coaches! I didn't stay to play{I wanted to} but left for my friend Tara's baby shower, which was SOOOOO cute! I'm SO excited for her to be a mommy!!!




1 comment:
I am so excited to be a mommy too.!!!!
Post a Comment