As I've mentioned before, my cousin Bethany's little baby Gavin has Alpha-1 Liver Disease and is on the waiting list for a liver transplant & there are some WONDERFUL FUNDRAISERS going on to help with the many many expenses involved. Superstition Springs Theatre(@ the mall) will be playing the FUNNY movie ROBOTS on Saturday May 31st @ 10am...all proceeds go to Gift for Gavin. Just look at this little boy...he is SO CUTE! I love his BIG BROWN eyes!
$7 includes the movie, popcorn & a drink & all the money will go to Gavin!
Get out for a date or a fun day with the kids!
$7 includes the movie, popcorn & a drink & all the money will go to Gavin!
Get out for a date or a fun day with the kids!





2 comments:
AWESOME! I will try to make it. I wish this family the best. My ♥ goes out to them.
Also: so very good to see ya over the weekend! You are so cute...I loved your outfit, BTW.
This looks like so much fun! I hope there is a good turn out. Eat some popcorn for me !
Post a Comment