-
-
-

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Birthday Boy!

Quarter of a Century!
Matt was born 25 years ago...on Friday the 13th!
Friday the 13th isn't so UNlucky after all!

Lastnight we had a FUN party
for these 4...

Matt's Birthday is today.
My little sister Heidi's (Sweet 16) Birthday is tomorrow.
Brian's Birthday was Saturday.
and
David Graduated from ASU on Saturday.
So...we got to celebrate with all of them:)

Parker & Talia, enjoying the cupcakes together:)
My adorable niece Gemma, eating a cupcake!


Some braved the windy weather & went swimming!

My cute niece Talia was found in this car MOST of the night:)
Matt's parents were out of town(cruise in Alaska...I'm jealous!) but everyone else was so NICE to come...especially Craig & Heidi for making the LONG trip from Laveen!

Happy Birthday to the Most AMAZING guy in the world!
I love you SO much!

9 comments:

Cotter said...

happy birthday matt! too bad you already have a wii or we would have been tempted to buy you one!

Kylie said...

Happy Birthday Matt! I am gald that you found such a great guy!

The Giffords said...

Happy birthday Matt! That looked like such a fun party. it is always fun to celebrate with family.

The Parkers said...

Happy Birthday!!!

bettina said...

Happy birthday you old fart! I can say that because I don't turn 25 until August!

marie said...

Happy birthday! You guys are the party family. Swimming already???I guess that is AZ weather!

Heidi said...

We were glad to make the trip, we had such a good time! Happy Birthday Matt!

Shanell said...

That is some serious celebrating. Congrats and happy birthday.

angiedunn said...

happy birthday to your hubby!

i love az that we can swim already!