-
-
-

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Cinco De Mayo

Rob & Julie threw a FUN Cinco De Mayo Party on Monday Night! Thanks so much for the invite & food was DELICIOUS...topped off with Fried Icecream for dessert! yummy!

Is Green a Mexican Color? Me & My brother Matt & My brother Rob ALL showed up to the party in GREEN! We had to get a picture together:)

Emily is Julie's little sister, who lives with them & is the BEST at keeping the kids entertained! Here they are being Mexican Pirates:)

The kids had fun as ALWAYS...in Rob & Julie's playroom!

Hope you all had a HAPPY CINCO DE MAYO!!!

4 comments:

Heidi Brinton said...

actually i was telling someone today who went to high school with how what a great sister you are! but i didnt want to make anyone else jelous.. that why i coudlnt put you on my list! hahaha! love ya.

Amy said...

I'm a flake because I didn't even notice you were all in green! Too funny. We had a good time, it's always nice to have a reason to party!

Anonymous said...

Hello little Allen family! You guys look fantastic and it seems you've got all sorts of great things going on. I think Matt found my blog (and if not, just ignore that) and yes, I am living in Israel. I am interning at the US embassy here in Tel-Aviv. I love it here and have had an AMAZING experience, but I am looking forward to the next big adventure. It was good to hear from you! Let's stay in touch, k?

the Hess' said...

Staci, How fun and looks like some yummy food. Porter is getting cuter every day. send me your email so I can invite you to my blog. ash.hess@gmail.com