Our pictures on our wall have been in need of being updated...since they are of our wedding & I've been wanting to replace them with pictures of Parker, so I decided to go ahead and do it today for my Monday Makeover! I even went online to submit my pics to Walgreens.com & found out that they were having a special for 25 Free Prints & the special ended today @ midnight, so I was happy I decided to order them today:)
Monday, July 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
How fun! I can't wait to see the finished product!
P.S. I love that pic of Parker with A-l-l-e-n! Too stinkin' cute!!
i just am amazed by your craftiness. the before is adorable, i'm highly anticipating the after shot. also, could the pic of parker w/ the letters BE anymore cute & creative? i repeat: you amaze me.
Sorry! I totally forgot about posting the after picture!!! I am staying at the in-laws(while they pick up their son from his mish) SO...I need to get home to get my camera cord, so I can post the after. Although...it isn't TOO exciting, just cute pics of Parker replacing pics of me and Matt!
Oh...and the letters were a gift from the one and only Amy Hamblin---she just gave them to me, so I thought I would take a cute pic of Parker!:)
By the way, Stace, that is not even an essay like Matt said. hahaha. I like the arrangment of the pictures, even if they aren't new. :D
Post a Comment