


My friend makes these DARLING bags & she is selling them right now for SOOO cheap, just trying to get rid of them! The diaper bag/big purse size are $20 and the handbag size are $10!!! What a deal! If you would like to buy one of them, let me know & I can email you more info! She will also take custom orders @ $30 for diaper bags & $20 for purses!




3 comments:
I was doing some blog stalking and saw these cute purses. If you can send me the info to get in contact with her that would be great. Thanks so much. my email is cindidecampos@hotmail.com
I really want one of these. I will probably call you tomorrow any maybe come over. They are really cute!
Hey Staci! Im not sure you remember me, but I was in Edgewood Ward growing up! You are all grown up, how is your family doing? I would LOVE one of those bags, please email me the details :) I live in Utah now so don't know if that will work :)
Post a Comment