?!?WHAT?!?
I wish I knew!
Parker broke out in hives yesterday, because of an allergy to something???? He woke up in the morning with a rash on his right arm & I thought a bug attacked him in the middle of the night. Later in the afternoon I went to the Allens & the rash on his right arm had disappeared & more came on his left arm. My mother-in-law suggested he had hives & that he is probably allergic to something. I read up on hives & they are small raised areas that come and go, sometimes within minutes, sometimes hours & stay for days, weeks or months! It says that they are an allergic reaction to...
something he ate
something I ate
something he touched
something I touched & then touched him
an insect bite
something that is in the air
medicine/antibiotics
illness
...so basically I don't think we will EVER figure out what it was!!!
POOR BOY!!! The good thing is they didn't seem to bother him at all(even though they are supposed to be really itchy!) & was still in good spirits all day long:) What a good sport!




3 comments:
poor guy. Thats so sad. I keep meaning to pick up some benadryl just in case Carolyne has a reaction to something. Good luck trying to figure that one out!
random. i hate that. it's happened to my girlie once before too...still a mystery!
{p, you're even cute with big spotted bumps!!}
Benedryl works
Post a Comment