Matt's favorite show is THE OFFICE & he has been told at times that he looks like Andy:)
(By the way...I REALLY REALLY miss this show & can't wait for the next season to start!!!)Today was professional work day at work...AKA...wear a tie to work day & I think his clashing blue plaid shirt with green striped tie make him look even more Andy-like!
Monday, July 16, 2007
Andy...I mean Matt
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
I just found your blog through Shanell's. I'm totally new to this blogging thing. Anyhow, I am a huge office fan also. Matt does look like Andy. so funny!
Thats hilarious! I would have never come up with that on my own, but I definitely see where people are coming from. I must say, that is a GREAT show!
i'm dying! that is SO funny...and lucky for Matt...Andy is one of the most hilarious characters! oh wait...they are ALL hilarious aren't they? I'm still stickin' with Stanley as one of the BEST though! I miss me some Office/ some Jim & Pam lovin'.
Love it!
That is super funny....good think Matt is not annoying like Andy!
It's Drew, Not Andy!
rad! ha ha!
Post a Comment