Parker & Talia are just 9 days apart and we love to watch them play together! They are both SO cute:) We are excited to watch them grow up together! Here they are showing off their new skill of SITTING UP! We went to visit the Allen's lastnight before they leave to Ecquador tomorrow to pick up Matt's brother Tanner from his mission! We can't wait to see him next week!!!
Wednesday, July 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
It's so fun to see Talia and Parker together. Also, missed my invite to the ranch! That looked like so much fun. P.S. Hurry up and get your after shot! I'm dying here. I guess I could just drive over and see it since you're what, a minute from my house? Pathetic. Way fun to read your blog!
The babe is so cute! Thanks for letting Holly and I come over tonight. It's so fun talking to you and Matt! Holly and I appreciated it. You are seriously the best!!!!!!
that is so freaking cute, all cousin-ed out! adorable. i didn't realize that connection, how fun is that?
Staci you stinker, I didn't check my blog earlier and missed the fun! So sorry, call again, though, we would love it!
I really do love my niece and nephew. Honestly, why don't they make niece an easier word. Since I have been awake for 15 hours I am really tired and cannot spell, so I had to look up the word "niece" in the online dictionary. hahaha.
They are SO GOSH DARN CUTE!!!!
what cuties!!!
What cute babies-I am sure if you both end up in the same area, they will be buddies-that will be fun watching them grow up together!
Post a Comment