I took the boys to my little sister Heidi's 1st Track Meet today...
she is MHS's #1 High Jumper.
The highest she has ever jumped is 5'3"
When I arrived, we got to watch her clear 5'2"
then 5'3"...
& 5'4"!!!!
and then this video shows her clearing
5'5" !!!!!!!
She beat her personal best & then kept going!
The girl who took STATE last year jumped 5'5", so I'd say for the 1st meet of the year...this is going to be a great season for her! You are awesome Heidi!
*I think we are her good luck charms;)
she is MHS's #1 High Jumper.
The highest she has ever jumped is 5'3"
When I arrived, we got to watch her clear 5'2"
then 5'3"...
& 5'4"!!!!
and then this video shows her clearing
5'5" !!!!!!!
She beat her personal best & then kept going!
The girl who took STATE last year jumped 5'5", so I'd say for the 1st meet of the year...this is going to be a great season for her! You are awesome Heidi!
*I think we are her good luck charms;)




2 comments:
Go Heidi!!! We need to come to one sometime also! We missed you at the park today, so we'll have to do it again next week?!
The girl who won got 5 6 not 5 5 but i was so happy still!! Thanks for comin:) now you have to always come haha
Post a Comment