They say to wait until your child is READY before you potty train them...
Well, I think Parker has been ready for a little while, but I have NOT been.
I have been DREADING dealing with "accidents"...DREADING it.
PLUS...when I felt like he WAS ready(about 7-8 months ago) we were in the middle of moving & I didn't want to deal with it.
Then preschool started & I knew that if I started, there was no way to be able to work on it during preschool, so I was just going to wait until the summer.
Well...this past week I decided to go for it during SPRING BREAK, since I would have a week off of preschool to concentrate on helping him.
Well, I think Parker has been ready for a little while, but I have NOT been.
I have been DREADING dealing with "accidents"...DREADING it.
PLUS...when I felt like he WAS ready(about 7-8 months ago) we were in the middle of moving & I didn't want to deal with it.
Then preschool started & I knew that if I started, there was no way to be able to work on it during preschool, so I was just going to wait until the summer.
Well...this past week I decided to go for it during SPRING BREAK, since I would have a week off of preschool to concentrate on helping him.
I am sure there will be bad days, but we are off to a GREAT start!
Stay tuned for more potty training details throughout the week{because I KNOW you are all dying to know how it goes}...
PS. NO...I'm not potty training Ryler, but Parker refused to put on underwear unless Ryler did too. Whatever works.




2 comments:
Not fun. I decided to start potty training Crue so I made him a chart and got some stickers and candy this weekend and will start tomorrow. Two boys in diapers is not fun, or cheap, as you know. Good luck!
I wish you luck! That does not sound fun! I am sure you both will do great!
Post a Comment