Put Ryler down for a nap at my friend's house today, while there for a play date
{thanks! It was so fun!}
& went to check on Ryler after awhile.
Saw him from the backside, sitting up in the Pack & Play.
Decided if he was still awake, to just get him out & go home & put him down for a nap.
Went to pick him up...
and discovered that he WAS asleep.
I started laughing.
And went downstairs to get my camera, like I always do:)
{thanks! It was so fun!}
& went to check on Ryler after awhile.
Saw him from the backside, sitting up in the Pack & Play.
Decided if he was still awake, to just get him out & go home & put him down for a nap.
Went to pick him up...
and discovered that he WAS asleep.
I started laughing.
And went downstairs to get my camera, like I always do:)




3 comments:
That's just plain amazing.
that is just too cute!
That is SO funny! I love it!
Post a Comment