March is a BUSY BIRTHDAY MONTH in our family! I will probably forget someone, but Heidi's, Amy's, Julie's, Emily's, Grandma Haws' & Grandma Nancy's & Kylie's Birthdays are ALL in March! All GIRLS, I just realized! It is so fun to celebrate so many times in one month!
Yesterday was my sister Kylie's BIG DAY!!!
We went to the park for PIZZA & CUPCAKES!
We found some cute Bunnies hopping around...
Yesterday was my sister Kylie's BIG DAY!!!
We went to the park for PIZZA & CUPCAKES!
We found some cute Bunnies hopping around...
Kylie is the oldest in our family & is a great example to all of us!
She is super talented on the computer! I have always wanted to learn to digital scrapbook & photoshop,etc, but have never learned...but she can do ANYTHING on the computer!
Check out her custom cards & announcements HERE & email her next time you need a Birthday Invite, an Enrichment handout, a business brochure, a Graduation Announcement,etc!
She is also AMAZING at finding GREAT DEALS! She is the coupon queen & is always finding ways to save her family money...I need to be more like that!
Hope you had a WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY Kylie!!!
You deserve it!




No comments:
Post a Comment