We went to see Guys & Dolls Saturday night at Hale Theatre
(thanks to my wonderful Uncle calling to say they had 2 extra tickets)
We've been wanting to go, since my sister{in-law} Elizabeth is one of the dolls, so we snatched up the opportunity for a fun date night!
I didn't remember this musical AT ALL, but I thought it was so cute & Hale Theatre did an AMAZING job at putting it on! Go see it if you get a chance, it is still playing for several more weeks!
*My brother Jeff & his wife Elizabeth after the show
(thanks to my wonderful Uncle calling to say they had 2 extra tickets)
We've been wanting to go, since my sister{in-law} Elizabeth is one of the dolls, so we snatched up the opportunity for a fun date night!
I didn't remember this musical AT ALL, but I thought it was so cute & Hale Theatre did an AMAZING job at putting it on! Go see it if you get a chance, it is still playing for several more weeks!
*My brother Jeff & his wife Elizabeth after the show




4 comments:
I'm so glad you and Matt got to come see it!
I was in guys and dolls way back in highschool. good times :) We'll definately have to go check it out.
My friend Hannah is in this show...I wish that I was close enough to go see it! It sounds like fun!
Shawn was in Guys and Dolls the fall after we got married. He was 'Sky Masterson'. It is such a great musical.
Post a Comment