LOVE these boys...
a LOT.
a LOT.
Kinda makes me want another one.
Kinda makes me want to be done.
I've got 2 cute ones
why press my luck for more?
Hmmm...I think I will rethink it in about a year.
They are cute...but exhausting.
Kinda makes me want to be done.
I've got 2 cute ones
why press my luck for more?
Hmmm...I think I will rethink it in about a year.
They are cute...but exhausting.




5 comments:
You're boys ARE cute! We love them. I love your hair! You are lucky because you look good with both long or short hair!!! Very cute.
Aw, you know you'll have more. As adorable as you make them, you should!
Love the hair!
oh cute...i like the before and after where you have one of your boys in each!
I love the new cut!
Your boys are so cute. So far you're two for two so you may as well keep going. That's my plan (just not yet though). :)
I am FOR SURE not done! But I just don't know WHEN I want the next one????:)
Post a Comment