Whichever one of my sibling's left this toy magazine at my house after our family dinner on Sunday is DEAD MEAT!
Parker is still pretty young for the whole "Santa" thing, so we figured we could get away with not giving him anything for another year...
but this magazine was left at our house & now all I hear is
"Mom, I want...."
"and this..."
&
"I would LOVE ..."
honestly!?!?
He came up to me Monday morning with the page folded back to an Ipod & said,
"Mom, I want an ipod like daddy"
Seriously. Life has been fairly good for the past (almost) 3 years. He never really asks for anything, because he has never really seen any commercials(he only watches channel 8 & they don't have commercials) & I RARELY go shopping with him, because well..he is TWO! We don't get the newspaper, so he doesn't see the ads. So we have somehow managed to avoid the "I WANT" business...
but not anymore!
Thanks a lot...whichever one of your kids brought it over!
They are in BIG TROUBLE!!! :)
but this magazine was left at our house & now all I hear is
"Mom, I want...."
"and this..."
&
"I would LOVE ..."
honestly!?!?
He came up to me Monday morning with the page folded back to an Ipod & said,
"Mom, I want an ipod like daddy"
Seriously. Life has been fairly good for the past (almost) 3 years. He never really asks for anything, because he has never really seen any commercials(he only watches channel 8 & they don't have commercials) & I RARELY go shopping with him, because well..he is TWO! We don't get the newspaper, so he doesn't see the ads. So we have somehow managed to avoid the "I WANT" business...
but not anymore!
Thanks a lot...whichever one of your kids brought it over!
They are in BIG TROUBLE!!! :)




3 comments:
That looks like something that came out of our car! Sorry:)
Tell Parker Aunt Julie and Uncle Rob will get him whatever he wants!
ha ha! i love that post :) SILLY!!!
Glad it wasn't me!
Post a Comment