We LOVE living around the corner from our church building...so that we can walk to church.
Parker INSISTS on pushing Ryler all by himself & will NOT let us help him & is actually really good at staying on the sidewalk.
Parker INSISTS on pushing Ryler all by himself & will NOT let us help him & is actually really good at staying on the sidewalk.
We got these cute black suits for all the boys for my brother's wedding coming up in a couple of weeks, so I decided to let them wear them for Christmas Sunday.
Parker REFUSED to wear the vest or the jacket...but he still looked adorable:)
We have a great climbing tree in our front yard & while Parker is too young to actually climb in it, he LOVES for us to put him up in it to sit...
Parker REFUSED to wear the vest or the jacket...but he still looked adorable:)
It was.
There are moments where I want to pull my hair out with these 2...like Thursday, when I needed to go to the post office & got both kids all ready to go & then let them play outside while I got things in the car & then I went to get them & Parker had PAINTED...yes PAINTED Ryler(& he happened to be in a brand new birthday outfit)...AND part of our planter/back wall...not to mention the trail of black...FROM the paint can across the cement back porch...across a couple of chairs...and across the table I had set up to work on my clocks...BLACK...all BLACK.
But MOST days...I look at these 2 & can't do anything but SMILE.
I love my boys!!!




3 comments:
Cute boys! Sorry about the paint incident, but hopefully you can laugh at it now :) I was also checking out your craft blog and there are some SUPER cute ideas on there. I would like to try the headbands! You inspire me. I need some inspiring!
That's funny. But unfortunately not much fun at the same time! I know what you mean by two boys - they are definitely the cutest handfuls you've ever had! I'm worried for when Cooper gets older. Right now he can't go anywhere and get into trouble but that won't last for too long! Soon I'll be having the same fun as you.
Those are two adorable boys!
Post a Comment