-
-
-

Friday, February 20, 2009

Terrible Twos?

I've heard so many of my friends & family talk about their children who are in their
"Terrible Twos"
I couldn't believe my child would EVER go through that, because well...


Parker is the stinkin' cutest boy in the whole world!


Well...I think those Terrible Twos are sneaking up on us,
whether we like it or not...


Did you see that news article in the paper titled,
"Turtles at Zoo die from choking on Baby Pacifier"

Ok...so that wasn't an article, but it could have been.

Parker decided to throw sweet Clara's pacifier in the pond while we were enjoying a nice day at the Zoo on Wednesday. That little stinker!
Sorry Mandy!!!
Despite my cranky little 2 year old, it was a BEAUTIFUL day to go to the Zoo & glad the girls in our ward were able to get together for a FUN day!!

My sweet little 2 year old also chucked his apple core to the Wallaby's later that same day.
And he fed all of his animal crackers to the flamingos.


I guess feeding the ducks last week at the park taught him to throw things at ALL of the animals!

3 comments:

Kendra said...

Crue's already starting to get into that stage and he's not even 18 months yet! Good thing they're cute:)

the Hess' said...

how fun.. Let me know next time you have a get together. I would love to tag along.

jmcrosby said...

That was a lot of fun. I am so glad that Raylin and I were invited. It is so nice to get out of the house and spend time with some great people. I am not looking forward to that age.