Meet some of my highschool Girlies...
We have had a BUNCO group the past couple of years & have LOVED IT, since it gives us the opportunity to keep in touch and see each other once a month, catch up on life, exchange stories, see new babies & just have FUN!
A couple of months ago...we decided to say GOODBYE TO BUNCO...
and HELLO to GIRLS NIGHT IN!
every month a different host...
a different house...
a different activity...
Last night AMY was the host of a DELICIOUS dinner (sandwiches & salads---so yummy!) & everyone brought a dessert to share & we had a recipe exchange!
(did you see that picture of desserts above! I think I gained 5 lbs lastnight!)
THANK YOU FOR A FUN NIGHT!
Speaking of Amy...
I stole these off her last post from January's GNI...
Melissa hosted a KARAOKE NIGHT with Icecream Sundaes & veggies!
We sang our heart's out & then had a White Elephant Gift Exchange-SO fun!
if you want to come in March, let me know!







8 comments:
cute staci! thanks for the invite. love seeing all you girls. and your hair cute..love it! i'm taking a few pics for my blog. xie xie ni. oh..now i miss china. maybe matt will let you go with me again?
man i wish i could be there to see everyone!
ditto do what April said!!
I love your hair! Looks like a fun group of girls and quite the party.
How fun that you all get together each month!! Looks like so much fun! Wish I was in AZ so I could see everyone!
Hey staci, that looks like a blast!
How fun! I have never playes BUNCO but everyone seems to have a group of girls that get together and play:) I havent seen some of those girls since high school and you all look fabulous!
Let me know when they are and if I am in town I can drop in! katy.porter@gmail.com
Post a Comment