My MOM turned 55 on Feb. 2nd!
She can OFFICIALLY get the SENIOR DISCOUNT @ restaurants! :)
She can OFFICIALLY get the SENIOR DISCOUNT @ restaurants! :)
Is there are reason that she NEVER AGES! I'm not kidding...here she is after her 1st child...
I think the only thing that is different is she has bangs now. You wouldn't even know she is 30+ years older now!
Blowing out candles on her FAVORITE cake (German Chocolate) with a LOTS of help from the grandkids!We celebrated at the PARK for her b-day, so she wouldn't have to CLEAN UP after us at her house! You can imagine what her house looks like every Sunday night, after her 9 grandchildren leave...
We decided she needed a break on her birthday!




5 comments:
Thanks Staci! You are too sweet. I love you too!
Your mom really DOES NOT age at all. I think the german chocolate cake LOVE.. runs in the family!
I agree - she doesn't age and the german chocolate cake love runs in the family. It's my mom's favorite as well. Looks like a fun party!
Its very sweet of you.Good post.
Work from home
Your Mom is the BEST!!! She really has not aged at all:) I ran into your mom at a ward function the other night and it made me miss all the good ol' times we used to have!!
Post a Comment