-
-
-

Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!


I BET your husbands didn't bring you home a GREEN corsage for St. Patty's Day!!!


Don't worry...he really isn't THAT weird. They just had some leftover from work, so he brought one home. Guess all the girls @ his office wore them:)
Parker got to chill in his GREEN Pj's ALL DAY...and eat Oreos & Milk for Lunch...because YOU CAN DO WHATEVER YOU WANT on holidays!!!:)

RIGHT?!?

9 comments:

Rachel Cunningham said...

I totally didn't wear green today. My one green shirt was dirty! So many fun pictures on your blog! Parker is the cutest. The party for Amy looks fun...what a nice hubby Matt is. I can't wait to see Idol tomorrow and see what Brooke does this week!!!

The Parkers said...

You crack me up!! Oreos and milk...sounds like the perfect lunch ;)

Anonymous said...

He's so cute!

The Standrings said...

of course! parker is such a happy little guy!

bettina said...

green pjs and oreos! what a great st patty's day!

Courtney said...

We knew the green rule, but had no idea about the eating whatever you want on holidays. Let's not share that with Landon, eh?!

Heidi said...

the green coursage is hilarious! I think I will go have me some oreo's and milk now, that sounds good!

Kylie said...

I am definitely jealous that I didn't get a green coursage!! ha, ha!

Brittany said...

I like the idea of eating whatever you want on holidays...I am going to start using that rule! Your son is so cute!