-
-
-

Monday, March 24, 2008

American Idol

Brooke White is doing FANTASTIC on American Idol...in case you haven't been watching!
I thought some of you might like to watch this independent video she made(before the whole American Idol season began) I think it is cute & it tells her story of being a "Beauty School Dropout----to travel to Hollywood & pursue her singing career"
It is called "Free"
ENJOY.

Also...HOPEFULLY you can VOTE for her Tuesday night!!! That is TOMORROW! Mark your calendars & kick back on your couch & watch her sing her heart out! Every vote helps!

2 comments:

Amy said...

I love Brooke! She is great!

Anonymous said...

Staci, do you know Brooke White? She went to school with my sister. They actually car pooled together and sometimes my mom sent me to pick 'em up. She also did my hair for one of my proms. Funny huh? She is the sweetest girl ever. I have been voting for her for sure!