Chicago Cubs Spring Training Season is here!
Since I can remember, my dad has worked with the Cubs & I have gone to games since I was a little girl.
My Granny asked if I could take her to the game today, since it was my dad's work party & my mom was busy. I was actually pretty excited, because while I don't usually WATCH much of the game, I think they are so much fun!
My dad's work party was up on the patio & they fed us a DELICIOUS BBQ lunch & we had great seats...that allowed Parker to wander around & stay happy:)




8 comments:
that last picture kind of makes mee feel like i am going to be pushing something in front of me for the rest of my life.
what a fun day! i love going to baseball games!
Haha...so TRUE Lindsay! Just move from a stroller to a walker!
All I can say is, your son is so cute!!!!
Yay! Im so excited to take the kids!!
I think this is the first year I haven't gone the game/lunch! I missed it...but glad that you had fun! Parker is so cute...bandaid or not!
lucky parker! what a fun day for all of you!
Were you there on Friday the 7th? If you were I was totally there too! That is so funny!
Post a Comment