-
-
-

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Easter & Birthday FUN!

We had a FUN Easter/Birthday Party @ my parent's house yesterday.
The grandkids had SO much FUN going on an Easter Egg Hunt!(Parker even got the concept & carried his little basket around & put his eggs inside when he found them!-Watch a video clip of him HERE-so cute!)
Then we all colored Easter Eggs together(my mom hard boiled a dozen for each grandkid & they were loving it!)
Then we had a Picnic Lunch, because the weather was TOO BEAUTIFUL to go inside. It was my sister-in-law, Julie's birthday, so we ended the party by singing Happy Birthday & eating her delicious cake(orange rolls...mmmm...my favorite!)
We even got a picture of all 8 grandkids...aren't they CUTE!?!























My sister-in-law Julie is absolutely INCREDIBLE! She has the 3 CUTEST kids AND has taken in her little brother & sister to live with them. She has a house full, but is always so happy & never seems stressed! I don't know how she does it! We bought their old house a couple of years ago & they moved a mile down the road, so it has been SO FUN living so CLOSE to each other! We swap kids all the time & she invites us over for dinner ALL the time...SO NICE! It was so fun to have an EASTER Birthday party for her this year...I hope you had a GREAT DAY...you DESERVE it!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULIE!!!

6 comments:

Brittany said...

I love all those Spring colors. It looks like everyone had a blast. Matt and I will have to have our own small Easter Egg hunt.

Cam and Afton said...

FUN! I love family events! Your nieces and nephews are all so cute.....and Parker is adorable!

Heidi said...

How fun, I love how PArker is so into it! He's so cute!

bettina said...

A dozen eggs per grandkid! wow!! you guys really go all out! what fun!

Amy said...

You got some great pics Staci! We will look forward to our fun little Easter egg coloring day every year! Your mom is so fun, we love it.

Macey said...

You guys do such fun family stuff-looks like a blast!