-
-
-

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Another Birthday...

My brother Matt threw his wife Amy a SURPRISE BIRTHDAY PARTY lastnight & it was so much fun! I thought it was pretty thoughtful of my brother to want to surprise Amy with something fun. He called me a couple weeks ago, asking if it was ok to throw a Surprise Party if it wasn't a "BIG MILESTONE" age...like 25 or 30. I of course said that you could throw her a surprise party EVERY year if you wanted! It doesn't matter her age! So the planning began...
The following FOUR got to be INVOLVED in the PRE-SURPRISE fun!
Matt asked me to get Amy out of the house for a couple hours.
Ok...no problem. BUT HOW was I gonna do that???
I ended up calling her up & my sister-in-law Julie & my sister Kylie & thought it would be FUN if the 4 of us went shopping together.
AND IT WAS!
We went to AZ Mills & had lots of fun shopping together...maybe a little TOO MUCH fun, since the party started at 6pm & we didn't get her back home until 7!
(Sorry for everyone that had to wait while we made our last purchases!)
Please excuse the fact that in the picture, I look like I had a few too many alcoholic drinks at this party...cuz MAYBE I DID!
There was a GREAT turnout-lots of friends & family were there to have lots of FUN & a DELICIOUS BBQ!!! I want ANOTHER Pineapple Teriyaki Burger RIGHT NOW!
Matt set up a couple of Bouncers, because he knows the guy that owns Arizona Air Bounce...really well!
By the way...they are lookin' to sell their business...if interested, let me know!



Amy is such a FUN sister-in-law. And REALLY REALLY REALLY WAY TO GOOD for my brother. Sorry Matt. We were REALLY excited that she actually WANTED to marry him. I don't know if she knew what she was getting into, but we were glad she took the plunge! And I MUST admit, that they make some REALLY REALLY cute kids! And they DO make a REALLY cute couple! Check out her ADORABLE little girls, Hallie & Abby here.

She dated my brother Matt before he left on his mission & I remember one time in highschool, she invited me to go shopping with her & her friend, Janelle. I thought I was SO cool, because a SENIOR invited ME...a JUNIOR...to go to the mall with her! Do you remember that Amy?

Hope you have a GREAT day!
Happy Birthday Amy!

4 comments:

marie said...

What fun!! I think Matt should do that every year, in fact I think my Matt should do that too!!! :)

Maria said...

We all had a great time! It was really fun seeing everyone that we don't get to see very often.

Amy said...

You are so SWEET! You are such a great sister in-law and I love you to pieces! I told Matt he picked the perfect person to play it out because I had NO idea! Thanks for all you did and thank you to everyone else as well! It was so fun! I feel so loved. I also had a fun time shopping with you, Julie, and Kylie we should do it again some time with no surprises at the end!

Anonymous said...

It was fun.

Amy is lucky to have such a sweet, fun sister-in-law
:-)