Friday night we invited our good friend's Bryan & Natalie over. Natalie brought dinner...AMAZING!!! She brought fish, chicken & pork & the boys Barbequed it up in the backyard. Yea! We finally got to use our bbque that we got from my parent's for Christmas! Parker was in heaven...playing in the grass while they cooked the meat!
Dinner was DELICIOUS! Natalie had made salsa, beans & brought all the fixins for Tacos! They were delicious--I especially liked the fish tacos with some lime juice, mangos & cabbage!
After dinner we put Parker to bed & stayed up til after midnight playing Wii! (I don't know the last time we stayed up that late---we didn't even make it to midnight on New Year's Eve!) It was SO nice that they came to our house, so we could put Parker down & hang out later than 8:30pm! We had so much fun laughing & competing at the Wii:)
Thanks Bryan & Nat for a DELICIOUS dinner & a FUN time!




3 comments:
That is so fun! I know Natalie! We were co-primary teachers together before my mission, tell her I said Hi! I think she will remember me? It's from Bishop Komenda's ward :)
FUN! I am SO looking forward to the warmer weather here so I can start using our grill again. Your little boy by the way is so STINKIN cute! I wish we lived close so he and Carolyne could play!
How did I miss these other posts? It is so fun to play with old friends. Looks like such a good time!
Post a Comment