-
-
-

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Sunny Day

Today was such a GORGEOUS day, there was NO REASON not to spend time OUTSIDE!
I watched my sister-in-law's kids in the morning & we had fun in their backyard. The kids had fun playing in the dirt & I pulled them around in the wagon. The weather was so perfect.
----
Straight from there, we went to the park for our ward's Park Play Day.
It was fun as always...nice to get some social time in, while Parker plays:) I mostly sat in the shade & visited, so I didn't notice how warm it was outside.


Parker LOVES to sit under the playground equipment & dig in the sand
Then we went to my parent's for a birthday dinner & Parker spent his time in the backyard
His NEW LOVE is the trampoline! He tries to do tricks, but mostly just likes to try walking on the wobbly surface:)
He had FUN on the slide w/daddy
and of course LOVES the sandbox as usual
Well, as you can SEE...we had SO MUCH FUN OUTSIDE today...
I just WISH I had thought about putting SUNSCREEN on my child!!!
Poor kid...1st Sunburn:(
He got a COOL bath when we got home & then I put aloevera all over his sunburn & FORTUNATELY he slept great
Sorry Parker! Next time I PROMISE to be a good mom & put sunscreen on you!!!

10 comments:

Cherri said...

It has happened to all of us! Most people don't have to worry about sunscreen at this time of year... good ol' Arizona :) He looks adorable anyway!

Anonymous said...

sunburn? what's that? there's no such thing as sun here! poor poor parker! you guys should move up here!

marie said...

The Brinton baldness hits again!!! What cute pictures. You are a great mom!

Crissybug said...

Isn't it funny how we have to worry about sunscreen in February! I love Arizona. Hopefully the burn doesn't turn out too bad.

Anonymous said...

ok, i can´t believe i have never heard of these guys! i seriously am in love! so glad you guys like them too! i had no clue they had a show!!! i can´t wait to see it now! i love jenny though! i meant it was nice to meet you the time that i met you! ha ha! good stuff! {i love their accents too! so cute! (: }

Heidi said...

Staci!! Hooray! I'm so excited you found my blog. Your baby is adorable! I'm so excited to keep up with your life! Yay for blogging!

Heidi said...

it's just preparing him for the hot summer months ahead, you have to layer your tan, right!? Looks like a fun day!

Jen Beals said...

Or at least a hat!

Kylie said...

Poor Parker! He's cute red or white!! (Just don't let Tres see these pictures)!! Ü

Janelle said...

Staci! I love your blog. You guys are such a cute family! Also thanks for all your nice comments on mine! They mean so much.