Hey I'm finally blogging! I've never blogged and never really wanted to since Staci does such a good job. But I figured that I should blog about this. Somehow I got on an email list with a real estate investment company. They sent me an email with an invitation to a real estate seminar featuring Tom Chambers. I was interested in learning more about real estate investments and really wanted to meet Tom Chambers. So I invited my brother to come along. We didn't know what to expect, but the seminar was cool and there was a lot to learn. Tom has his own mortgage company. So he talked for a bit about real estate, mortgages and basketball. There was only like 20 people at the seminar so it was cool to be there with him in a small environment. I even got a signed basketball from him. It was a cool experience.
(Thanks babe for letting me hang out with Tom Chambers on a date night!)
Saturday, February 2, 2008
Hanging Out with Tom Chambers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
That's pretty cool Matt! I'm sure Staci didn't mind giving you up for a night.
What a great opportunity and a great memory!
Dude bad. You got to meet Tom Chambers?! Just kidding. Matt, it was fun to go with you. Next time Dan Majerle does a seminar, I'll be sure to call you.
Super Fun!
Post a Comment