Have you been down to the Mesa Visitors Center to see the
Reflections of Christ gallery???
Reflections of Christ gallery???
Mark Mabry...a well-known valley photographer took on the amazing task of photographing people, depicting different scenes of Christ's life. It is an AMAZING gallery! Matt & I & Parker went down to see it on Tuesday night & first we watched the documentary video on the "making & creative process" that went into the project. It was really neat to see how so many people gave of their time & all that was involved in capturing the GORGEOUS pictures! It was neat to hear the people talk about the photo shoots & the spirit definitely confirms that they are depicting TRUE people and events. Then we walked through the gallery & the pictures were absolutely beautiful! And on top of the photography being amazing...the frames around the pictures are AMAZING! Yes...my brother Rob framed ALL of them! Not only did he spend a LOT of time doing so...he DONATED all of his time & materials!!! He is so humble, you won't hear him bragging about this work...but it really is amazing!!! You need to go down & see it for yourself! The photography, music, video of the making & the framing is AMAZING!!!Check out MORE pictures & video footage on the Reflections of Christ here
They are working on creating a website for it soon.
Mark Mabry said this about my talented brother...
"Rob Brinton at Matage Custom Framing is working overtime and producing some of the most perfectly complimenting frames that I've ever seen around photography. His work has added a maturity and solidity to the art. Thank you Rob. BTW he is in Mesa on the Southwest Corner of Gilbert and Southern."
Ok...make some plans & go see it! I know they are taking reservations, but for a small group(like me, Matt & Parker)...we got right in.
It is WELL-WORTH your time!!!
Ok...make some plans & go see it! I know they are taking reservations, but for a small group(like me, Matt & Parker)...we got right in.
It is WELL-WORTH your time!!!




5 comments:
Wow, I had no idea you should call ahead...guess it's getting more popular! It really is amazing.
Hi Stace- it's april. so we finally got a blog! hopefully we'll be able to keep in touch a little better now! jimmerandapril.blogspot.com
We just went about a week ago. Your right, it is really awesome, and your brother did a great job framing them.
I so want to go. Haven't made it there yet.
I can't wait to see this! I have heard so many good things & I know I'll just be amazed by the talent & strong spirit of it!!!
Post a Comment