Meet one of my very best friends- April...
and her HUSBAND Jimmer!!!
Do I sound surprised? Well, I was, along with many other friends & family when this POST-announcement showed up in the mailbox! You see...April's parents are mission president's in Uruguay, so April & Jimmer were flying down at the end of May so that her boyfriend could MEET her dad and ask permission to marry April! Instead...they thought it would be fun to get married while they were down there & surprise her dad...and everyone else! This was decided barely 2 weeks before they flew down there! So, basically...they ran off to Uruguay & ELOPED! I'm SO happy for her & she is SO happy & didn't have to stress about any wedding details before she was married AND her dad was able to be there-SO special! Her siblings and grandma were also able to fly down and be there for the wedding and Jimmer's parents, so it turned out to be a very Special day! AND...they were the 1st Americans to be sealed in the Uruguay temple! (I guess it is not every day that American's fly down there to get married!)
Anyhow...I am so HAPPY for them & wish them the VERY BEST!!! We are throwing her a POST-friends shower at Cafe Rio this Saturday, so if any of you know April well enough to want to come...jump on board & come celebrate with us!
CONGRATULATIONS
APRIL & JIMMER!!!
9 comments:
Holy Cow! That is TOTALLY crazy about April and totally cool. I wish my wedding was that easy! How fun! Tell her congrats for me. So Riki wants to go to the thing on Sat. what time is it at? Also, I want to send April something, do you have an address for her? Thanks Staci!!!!
That's so cute!! Congrats April!! How spontaneous-ish! What a cute announcement too!! What a great story for their kids too!! Have a happy day Staci!
I love this story! Her announcementes were so pretty and they do look so happy!
Afton-I'm emailing you the info right now!
That sounds likethe funnest wedding ever! I am so jelous! How fun for them!
How fun is that! What a story to tell the kids. I don't know if I could have done something like that, but it had to have been so special.
I would assume, but is this Freddie Ashby's little sister?
i love it! {and i love her announcements! SO pretty!}
That is so cool-Go April! Tell her Congrats for me!
Hey Staci you'll have to tell her congrats for me and if you have any contact information that I can get a hold of her send it my way...thanks girl...love the blue hands :)
Post a Comment