-
-
-

Monday, June 11, 2007

Unnecessary...maybe?

Let me tell you a little story...Parker's bald spot was growing larger and larger by the second...while the hair underneath was growing longer and longer by the second...resulting in...

...a baby mullet...

...(notice he is practically completely bald, minus his baby mullet)...

...so one Saturday afternoon, Grandma & I decided it was time to give him a haircut...

...my mom said she had NEVER cut a 4 month's old hair before...

...but Parker held very still for her & we said GOODBYE TO "BABY MULLET"!
....resulting in...Parker's 1st Haircut!


4 comments:

Cam and Afton said...

I love it! I actually had a dream last night that a little girl told me that Carolyne needed a haircut for the same reason!

Anonymous said...

i think you should have let it grow into a full on mullet!!!

Stevens said...

Parker is so cute in all the pictures, especially the one when he is wrapped up in the towel and looks like he has no idea what is going on. So cute! To answer your question, I got the duck bath tub from Target for $10. Heidi loves it and it doesn't use up that much water like the regular bath.

angiedunn said...

i don't know how i missed this post! cutest thing ever! chloe was born with a full head of hair {like more than me}...at six months...she went COMPLETELY BALD...it was hilarious! in fact...i think i'll post about it sometime...stay tuned!