-
-
-

Saturday, June 30, 2007

5 months already!?!

A couple days late, I just want to say Happy 5 months to my little Parker! I can't believe how fast the months are flying by!!! It is going way too fast for me, but he just keeps getting cuter and cuter, so I am enjoying each new stage:) Eating Habits:
Still nursing him every 3 hours throughout the day. Eats a bowl of rice cereal once a day(around dinner time). Does NOT like it when mom eats spicy food & lets her know in the middle of the night when she does! Also does not like Dairy...it makes him spit up like you wouldn't believe! Since this is an almost impossible diet for me, I just cut out milk & it is much better. But if you ever see Parker spit up a LOT...you can bet that I had a big bowl of cereal that morning or enjoyed a bowl of my favorite icecream!

Sleeping Habits:
Goes to sleep at 8:30pm and sleeps til 8:30am...

BUT still wakes up once at 5:30am to eat (most of the time)...gotta get rid of that feeding one of these days!(On the plus side, it is KINDA nice, because Matt leaves for work then, so we are awake to kiss him goodbye). Still loves to sleep on his back with a blanket on BOTH sides of his face and with his pacifier. Naps: 10am-11:30am, 1:000pm-2:30pm, 4:oopm-5:3opm
Play Habits:

LOVES to sit up and play! Still wobbly, but likes to be propped in the sitting position while he plays with his toys, he also LOVES his jumper and walker & can now cruise around the kitchen in it! He LOVES playing peek-a-boo and we can usually get him laughing pretty good when we play that with him! He LOVES bath time & laughs as he splashes in the water! He LOVES to look at books and even manages to turn the pages(as he lifts the book to suck on the edges) He still loves being on his tummy and has even learned to turn in circles on his belly:) He also found his toes this month & loves to grab at them! He loves going on walks in his stroller, but usually falls asleep if we are gone too long:)

Any 1sts this month?

1st Haircut :), 1st swim, 1st ear infection:(, 1st time to sit up(not for very long yet), 1st time to walk in walker(backwards), 1st time to eat solids, 1st time to try icecream(thanks Grandma!)

9 comments:

Amy said...

That is such a fun post! I can't believe how fast that little guy is growing up. I just love him. Hey April called me the other day wondering if you had a website for your clocks...do you want to call her and let her know what to do about picking one out! Thanks so much!

Staci said...

I'll email/call April about the clocks! Thanks Ames!

Rachel Cunningham said...

He is so cute! I loved your closed makeover post. Seriously one of my favorite past-times is cleaning out closets, drawers, the pantry, whatever. I can't wait to see what is coming up next week!

Aimee said...

Oh my goodness! My friend asked me how old Parker was, I didn't realize until then that he was FIVE MONTHS!! It is crazy how fast that went. I just love to look at all the pictures we have taken of him and see how much he has changed in these five months. I love My Baby Parker. (I don't know what I am going to do when I can't call him that anymore..)

Cotter said...

he is so cute!!! i cant believe he is already 5 months... how time flies! cant wait to see him when we get back in town

Stevens said...

Wow, Parker is a great sleeper and nap taker. My girl is almost 7 months and she also wakes up to be fed at 6am but then goes right back to sleep till 8:30. Let me know if you find a way to skip that feeding and keep him sleeping till 8! The next month will be just as exciting for you and Parker.

Anonymous said...

he's adorable!

Kendee said...

Parker is a very cute kid. Holy Cow!!! And, how fabulous are you for keeping track of everything he does? I am impressed, we all knew you would be a wonderful mom, but you are blowing me away! Good job Staci.

angiedunn said...

happy 5 month birthday park...you are the cutest mini e-friend of mine!!