-
-
-

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Parker & Whitney!

Parker chose "Peter Piper Pizza" for his birthday dinner & it was more crowded than I have EVER seen in my life, but he loved it anyways!
I love this SILLY 4 year old!

Parker was ALMOST born on Aunt Whitney's birthday! Whit's is the next day & she has been so nice to share her birthday celebration with Parker & Talia the past 4 years:)
Happy Happy Birthday Whitney!!! You are amazing & I'm so excited for you to get married!!!
Both of Matt's beautiful sisters, Whitney & Aimee...getting ready to go to Whitney's Disco Skateland Birthday Party(LOVE IT!!!)

1 comment:

manders said...

Happy birthday little Parker! And...I'm so sad I didn't know your exciting news when we saw you the other night at Freddy's (which, by the way, is our fave lately! You can find us there most Saturday nights!). So, congrats!