My sis-in-law, Liz, is having her BABY SOON, so we threw her a BABY SHOWER to celebrate!!!
There was DELICIOUS FOOD & WONDERFUL COMPANY & she got a TON of great things!
We are so EXCITED to meet their BABY BOY!!!
Speaking of babies...this girl was the hit of the party! 1st time I have seen my sweet niece, Reese, SMILING & she is ADORABLE!!!




3 comments:
When I first read, "and baby Reese" I thought, they're naming their baby Reese as well? That's going to be confusing at FHE...then my brain turned back on.
How are you feeling and doing? I hear that Guen and Karissa are also expecting.
OMG! little baby Reese is so cute!
where the HECK have i been stace?!?! you are preggo! CoNgRaTs!!!!!!!!!! and your big boy parker had a bday... i remember when you were preggo with him! TIME FLIES :)
well congrats and hope you are feeling well!
xoxo
Post a Comment