-
-
-

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Family Lunch Date

I have a LOVE/HATE relationship with Matt's new work schedule- 4 days a week, 10 hour days.
He works Mon & Tues
OFF on Wed & Thurs-AWESOME
works Fri & Sat.

I love that it breaks up our week.
I LOVE that he is home 2 days in a row & can spend time with me & the boys.
He can now help out 2 days while I teach preschool.
I can schedule mid week appts & can go to the doctor while he is home.
We can do fun "family lunch dates" on a random Wednesday to Peter Piper...

Ryler put a token in this Sponge Bob game & pushed the button and scored 250 tickets! haha
I'm taking him to Vegas!

Parker is so sweet & I think he could live at Peter Piper if given the option!


I hate that he works Saturdays.
I think I have had to find someone to watch the kids every Saturday since he started, for various reasons. EVERYONE plans things on Saturdays! So I'm not lovin' the Saturday thing...but I am sure we will get used to it! It has only been 1 month!


No comments: