Every day, we HOPE for Park weather!
You know, the kind of weather where you can go outside for longer than 1 minute & not be drenched in sweat.
It is SEPTEMBER...the END of September if you want to get specific.
And it is still HOT, really, really HOT.
So...going to the park when the sun is up is simply not an option yet.
But going after the sun goes down...well, it isn't exactly pleasant, but it is bearable.
And watching Ryler try to stomp on crickets is more than bearable.
It is simply hilarious
&
definitely worth going to the park,
during "not-quite-park-weather" weather...




2 comments:
I want to come to the park with you. Remember how I watch the kids and you and matt just get to relax.. or matt does and we relax. haha :D
I am totally waiting for the weather to cool it! Your boys are too cute.
Post a Comment