-
-
-

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

preschool

Started Preschool today. 
My class is adorable!
my hardest child???
my own...imagine that.

New class tomorrow...
hopefully it goes well too!
yep, I'm teaching 2 classes this year.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE teaching, so my only fear is that I won't continue to love it as much, teaching twice as often.
But, I'm optimistic that I am just going to love it TWICE AS MUCH!
I'm looking forward to having routine back in my life
(aka keeping my house clean on a regular basis)
I was super duper lazy & let EVERYTHING go this summer
& I'm glad to be following a schedule again!

PLUS...
I'm so grateful that I was able to fill 2 classes for this year!
I am so happy that I'm able to stay home with my boys all day, but still help pay the {never-ending} bills.



5 comments:

Amy said...

Such fun stuff! (I read your preschool blog also!) You are amazing, I don't know how you do it all!

The Atomic Mom said...

In the tradition of Granma Pearl the kids are wearing Burger King crowns! YAY!

Kendra said...

I'm with Amy - I don't know how you do it all, besides the fact that you're amazing!!

Debbie said...

so cute, Becca has not stopped talking about preschool. You are amazing!

Garrett and Melissa Farmer said...

You are one awesome lady! I do not know how you have the patience for it all! That is a quality that I need to learn from you!