Parker LOVES to build towers.
He could build them out of almost anything, but he decided to use something practical, blocks & legos, for this particular tower...
He could build them out of almost anything, but he decided to use something practical, blocks & legos, for this particular tower...
I love how proud he is when he accomplishes something!
He calls me in from the other room & wants me to SEE what he has done.
He waits for praise & he smiles from ear to ear.
2 minutes later, he calls me back into the room to see another tower he has constructed,
and then another
and another.
Each time, just as excited!
He waits for praise & he smiles from ear to ear.
2 minutes later, he calls me back into the room to see another tower he has constructed,
and then another
and another.
Each time, just as excited!
I think next time I mop the floor I am going to make Matt COME & SEE,
and then wait for him to praise me;)
Then I will smile from ear to ear...
and after mopping,
I think that would be quite an accomplishment!
2 minutes later, I will call him back to see the dishes I cleaned
& then 2 minutes after that,
the laundry.
I think life would be more exciting if I lived my life more like Parker!
2 minutes later, I will call him back to see the dishes I cleaned
& then 2 minutes after that,
the laundry.
I think life would be more exciting if I lived my life more like Parker!




2 comments:
We all need a little acknowledgement and appreciation every once and awhile, right? The towers are great towers. I'm sure your mopped floor and dishes are sparkly clean too!! Congrats to both of you!!
Hmmm...I think I'm going to have to give it a try. I'm willing to do anything to make the mundane a little more exciting. Thank you Parker! :) too cute!
Post a Comment