I swear I turned my head for 2 minutes & this kid crawled over to where Parker had been coloring with markers earlier that day(I let him use markers SOMETIMES as long as he stays on the tile) & before I knew it, I saw this innocent little boy covered in BLUE!!!
He was pretty proud of himself as you can see! He not only managed to crawl to where the markers were, but managed to get the cap off of one, get marker all over his hands & face...he also managed to draw on the wall and floor a little bit...and even ATE a corner of Parker's coloring page...all before his MOM decided she better see what he was up to!




2 comments:
I love the smile on his face in the bottom picture. He is so cute!
what a cutie. and what a chunk! how sweet, he seems like such a happy baby.
Post a Comment