From the time I turned 12, I was the type of girl who wrote in my journal EVERY SINGLE day...I even wrote about the BORING days. I like to stay current & so that is one reason I LOVE the concept of a "journal in a blog"-I can journal AND tie pictures to the events. Post after post of excitement(haha) that I'm sure my posterity will be dying to read one day...
since I STILL journal about the "boring" days.
Anyhow...I have some fun things that I have been needing to journal about...
namely...
Girls Camp !
Father's Day!
A week vacation to the Ranch!
(oh how I want to be back there, enjoying cool weather!)
Ryler beginning to crawl!
and more...
So...WHY haven't I blogged about these events???
BECAUSE I let my 2 year old hold my camera to show off his pictures of the caterpillars he caught at the Ranch...
next thing I knew ALL FILES HAD BEEN DELETED.
I was sick:(
since I STILL journal about the "boring" days.
Anyhow...I have some fun things that I have been needing to journal about...
namely...
Girls Camp !
Father's Day!
A week vacation to the Ranch!
(oh how I want to be back there, enjoying cool weather!)
Ryler beginning to crawl!
and more...
So...WHY haven't I blogged about these events???
BECAUSE I let my 2 year old hold my camera to show off his pictures of the caterpillars he caught at the Ranch...
next thing I knew ALL FILES HAD BEEN DELETED.
I was sick:(




5 comments:
oh no! now i'm sick too.
i am so sorry! i would cry!
On no!! I gasped when I read that! So sorry!
Oh no! I'm so sorry! Maybe they can recover them if you take it in somewhere. I know they can sometimes recover things when the camera breaks or the memory card has problems (Lex and Shanna had one of those problems and they got a lot of their pictures back). So maybe there's a way to get pictures back that were accidentally deleted? I hope so but I don't know for sure.
Bummer!Our camera just broke so I feel your pain. And Sterling just started crawling too, time to child proof again!
Post a Comment