-
-
-

Friday, July 24, 2009

Pinnochio

Parker's nose grew a little yesterday...


I desperately needed a shower yesterday & both kids were awake. Leaving the room for 2 seconds isn't really an option with my 2 boys, so leaving the room for 5 minutes is practically out of the question. BUT, I REALLY needed a shower, so I put a movie on for Parker & he layed down & I put Ryler in the walker in the kitchen, with some blueberries to keep him busy. I hurried into the other room & took a 2 minute shower & hurried out to check on them & I wish you could tell better in this picture, but...

I found the kitchen floor COVERED in water.
A LOT OF WATER!

Parker had somehow managed to fill cups of water and dump them on the floor????

The chair wasn't pushed up to the sink, so I have
no idea how he managed this, but he did.
Ryler was of course, cracking up, encouraging his older
brother to keep entertaining him.
Parker HAD found the broom in an effort to clean
up the water before I found the mess...

Oh...some days I just need a cage for my 2 boys!

I quickly asked Parker, "Did you pour water all over the floor?"
(as if I didn't already know)

He simply answered, "No...baby did it"



and THAT is the day that Parker's nose started to grow.


*this is the first time Parker has tried to LIE to me. He is usually so honest and says "I did it" or "I'm sorry". Not anymore:( He discovered that he can try to blame others. Sad day.

No comments: