-
-
-

Monday, June 29, 2015

Jaynie turns 1

As I think over the past year and how much our lives have changed, I am amazed and soon thankful for what this past year has brung! A year ago, I was very pregnant...on crutches with a broken foot, Matt was working 12 hour days, including a killer 1-1 1/2 hour commute each way and we didn't have this little princess in our lives. Since then it seems everything has gotten a little better! This girl has brought so much joy into our family!!! My foot healed and Matt quit his job and decided to become a teacher, which suddenly allowed for sooooo much for time together and life just keeps getting better! I can hardly believe it has been a year, as it feels like yesterday that I was holding her in my arms after she was born! She is such a good baby...my little gift after 3 fun, rowdy boys! I love to dress her up and paint her nails and hold her and kiss her and maybe my favorite thing...is watching her brothers with her! They each have a different bond with her, but simply adore her. They miss her when she is napping, beg to hold her, play with her, feed her and give her zero space! But you can tell she adores them right back! Happy Birthday Jaynie girl! We are so glad you are in our family!!!


No comments: