-
-
-

Monday, June 29, 2015

California Day 1

We got to California Sunday night and first thing Monday, we were off to the beach! We decided to try out Balboa Beach and had fun playing in the waves and digging in the sand and collecting sea shells. After a couple hours and SEVERAL potty breaks later, we ended up moving down by the pier to be closer to the bathrooms and there was a fun playground there, which Carden and Jaynie loved and there were these baby lobster/crab things EVERYWHERE and Parker and Ry had so much fun collecting them! They even did their own lobster outline in the sand and then filled it with real lobsters. This probably took a couple hours of collecting and laying them perfectly in lines, but they never gave up! About half way through Parker said "I wish I did outline a lot smaller!" Haha! I loved watching the boys in the waves and Jaynie loved the sand! 

On the way home, we tried a new burger placed called TK Burgers (thanks to Whitney's recommendation) and it was delicious! Best Chicken sandwich I have ever had and Matt loved his burger! Then off to the hotel for swimming and relaxing!




















No comments: