-
-
-

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Summer Grass

Just realized I hadn't posted about getting GRASS in our backyard! I did a post on my craft blog, so I forgot that I never posted on our family blog. 

Anyhow...there used to be a small rectangle of grass in the backyard, with a cement border around it...
and an extended patio, that really served no purpose, since there is already a covered patio...& a lot of rock...

We removed the bricks, posts, roof,etc from the extended patio before we ever moved in. 
But then it sat...looking like this for the past 8 months or so...

 Recently we had the curbing around the small grass patch removed, sprinklers installed & grass laid & I LOVE IT!!!

Even if we (I mean, Matt) has to mow it...
Now we can run & play(even barefoot), play football, get wet in the sprinklers & more! I LOVE looking out the kitchen window & seeing GREEN:)

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I'm really amazed at what you two have done with your house! Can't wait to see what you do next.

Hope Ryler is doing well. Croup stinks!