
Gavin's funeral was this past Saturday & while it was a tough day, everything was beautiful. Bethany's friend made the CUTEST sign in sheets, my brother Rob framed some GORGEOUS pictures, my sis Kylie made DARLING programs(above pic was the front of program) & all of the talks/music were PERFECT. I still can't quite comprehend what my cousin & her husband are going through right now, but I hope & PRAY that they might find some peace and comfort at this time. I appreciate all of the phone calls, comments & offers of support at this time...very thoughtful to think of me & PLEASE continue praying for Bethany & Andre and their children during this time. I'm SO GRATEFUL to know that Gavin will be reunited with his family again someday. I can't even IMAGINE dealing with this trial, without the knowledge of
FOREVER FAMILIES!




No comments:
Post a Comment