I was unloading the pictures off of my camera today & these 2 CUTE videos of Parker made me laugh:)
----------------
The 1st one is at my parents house & Parker was in HEAVEN with the makeshift slide that Grandma made him (I think my mom got a good work out at the same time!)
---------------
The 2nd video is at Matt's parents house last week...we were DYING laughing because Parker was afraid of this squishy ball that was at their house & we were laughing tears at his expense:)
The 1st one is at my parents house & Parker was in HEAVEN with the makeshift slide that Grandma made him (I think my mom got a good work out at the same time!)
---------------
The 2nd video is at Matt's parents house last week...we were DYING laughing because Parker was afraid of this squishy ball that was at their house & we were laughing tears at his expense:)
And a VERY HAPPY 4th BIRTHDAY to my CUTE nephew Powell!
We had SO MUCH FUN celebrating with you yesterday!




4 comments:
he is soooo cute!! such a sweet little baby boy! i love his laugh, its so contagious. your mom is pretty creative to make that slide. great idea!
cute cute cute! I love squishy ball he was afraid of. My kids have picked the strangest things to be afraid of! Who knows what goes through their heads! I love the videos!
k, i've been catchin' up on some blogging, and your little site is always so fun & cute. parker is adorable & all the videos & such...so entertaining! happy birth to powell...also an amazingly cute individual. (:
have a happy weekend stac!
These videos made me miss my adorable adopted nephews and nieces!! Parker is still my favorite, just don't tell anyone... he is just too stinkin cute!! Anyway, I hope that you are feeling good with your pregnancy and all and I can't wait to see another adorable little baby when I come home again!! Love you Stac!
Post a Comment