My sis-in-law, Melanie, is SO MUCH FUN! Her favorite holiday is St Patrick's Day, which happens to be coming up so she threw a Green Party this year to show us how her family celebrates!! She made the most amazing corned beef and cabbage and potatoes and then we had veggies and rolls and jello to go with it! Topped off the night with a mint n chip ice cream cake and it was so fun and a delicious way to celebrate!!! It is so fun to learn about what other family's traditions are and I am so glad we got to taste the deliciousness of this Komenda tradition!
Wednesday, March 13, 2013
St Patty
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
YAY!! Glad you got to experience the goodness of St Patrick's Day! It is a favorite for the whole family!
I'm thinking of starting a new st party's tradition. Thinking I'll steal some of Mel's. Looks fun!
Post a Comment