Ryler is a big kid, with the softest heart.
I admit I get a bit frustrated when he breaks down in tears lately over the smallest things, but he is such a sweetheart & really wants everything right in the world. Sometimes "right in the world" to Ryler, seems a bit OCD, as he wants everything his way or the highway & is VERY independent & wants to do EVERYTHING himself, even the things he can't do himself...which ends in frustration.
This kid talks all day long & even though we really need an interpreter to decipher what he says half the time, he somehow manages to get his point across. Ryler is so sweet & can turn the worst day into the best day, by flashing his dimples at me! He always, always says "I wuv you"...morning, afternoon and night and every time in between. He is quite funny and is always making us laugh. The other day, Parker wasn't being very nice to him and I said, "Parker, you need to be nice to your brother, he is just a little boy". Ryler looked right at me and said, "Mommmm...I'm not little, I have a BIG head!
(I think he has been told that by a few too many people! haha)
He is quite a smarty pants, but I take zero credit for that. Parker teaches him everything...colors, numbers, letters...I just need to get Parker to potty train him next.
Ryler is into the stage where he asks "WHY?" to everything & then when you give him the answer he asks why again and then again and again, until you realize no answer will be enough for him & you divert his attention elsewhere.
I can't believe 3 months ago, I was still carrying him around as my BABY and in 3 more months...he will be 3 years old!
He is such a HAPPY HAPPY BOY
&
we love him so much!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment