-
-
-

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Parker's Preschool Parties

Parker attends both of my Preschool classes & although he struggled a bit at first, he absolutely LOVES it now & is usually my big helper! He thinks that all of his friends come over every day JUST FOR HIM;) It is so cute, he always waits by the front door as soon as he wakes up. 
He got to enjoy TWO Halloween Carnivals this year, with both classes & these are the pictures from both classes...see if you can spot my adorable BUZZ LIGHTYEAR!



I LOVE this boy & am so glad he is able to stay home with me while I teach preschool. 
It is such a blessing in my life & I'm so proud of everything he is learning. He is a SMARTIE & I'm not just saying that as his mom...I have 18 other kids to compare him to & he catches on to things very quickly and has a great memory. I can't believe he will be going to kindergarten in a couple of years, I feel like I have to enjoy every second with him...because he is growing up so fast!

I love my Parker!!!

No comments: