-
-
-

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me

I love October 1st for a couple reasons, 1st it is my birthday
& 2nd...I get to decorate for Halloween!
There is usually a 3rd reason that would be "it means it is finally cooling off", but not so much this year.

My birthday was GREAT! My good friend, Debbie, planned a FUN lunch on Thursday with friends in my ward & we went to Nando's...delicious Mexican food. It was so fun to go out & visit! THANK YOU Debbie & everyone who came!

Then on Friday...my BIRTHDAY, the 1st real treat was that it happen to fall on a Friday, which was fun...because I didn't have preschool and Matt told me he was taking me on a date that night:)
In the morning, my mom and I  (and the boys...which was pretty crazy, but oh well) went shopping! We found some cute things & then we met up with my family at Aloha Kitchen for lunch.
If you have never been there, you really need to try it. It is comparable to Moki's, except BETTER & cheaper!


The rest of the afternoon, we just relaxed & then Matt's mom came over that night to watch the boys, while we went out. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
We went to Firehouse Subs. We had never been there, but heard you get a free sub on your birthday, so we tried it out & I loved it! Then we just walked around Dana Park & shopped a bit, before heading home! My cousin, Holly, dropped by with cookies right before bed, ending my great day with a delicious treat & talk of wedding plans(I'm so happy for her)!!

Last year on my birthday we were painting our house all night, getting ready to move in and my dad was in the hospital with blood clots, so THIS YEAR...was a MUCH better birthday!:)
Thank you so much everyone, for making my birthday special!


5 comments:

Amy said...

Glad you had a great birthday! I always look forward to your birthday each year---falls my favorite time :-)

Macey said...

Sounds like a fun birthday Staci!

Jenn said...

Happy birthday!! Sounds like you had a perfect day. Can't wait to see what you create with your birthday present!

Debbie said...

Happy Birthday! It was fun to get to celebrate it with you! Glad you had such a great day you deserve it.

Heidi Brinton said...

I feel so bad I missed it, but you know I love you! ill paint your nails lots of times to make up for it... :) glad you had a great birthday!